Monjardin organic chickpeas are produced in Navarra, the garden of Northern Spain. Monjardin is El Navarrico’s premium and organic range. These organic products are made with exceptional ingredients and great care. Monjardin organic chickpeas are prepared with only water and a little salt, cooked in the same manner as the Spanish do at home. Health benefits of Monjardin organic chickpeas:
– High in dietary fibre
– Low in saturated fat
– Good source of soluble fibre which can help lower cholesterol levels
– High in B-group vitamins, iron, calcium, phosphorous, zinc and magnesium
– Good source of antioxidants
– Rich in protein
Suggested uses of these chickpeas include:
– Chickpea Burgers. Can be vegan or made with yellow fin tuna.
– Home-made Hummus
– Chickpea, Artichoke and Lomo (cured pork loin) Salad
– Baby Spinach and Chickpea Soup
– Chorizo, Piquillo Pepper and Chickpea Stew.
Drained weight 425g.