The Bitton Coriander Pesto is an unconventional yet fragrant pesto made with coriander combined with roasted peanuts, garlic and lemon juice.
Blend a spoonful or two with yoghurt for a moreish dip. Use to marinate a rack of lamb, mix through breadcrumbs when coating fish or chicken or use simply as a flavour boost for sandwiches.
• Spread onto sourdough toast and top with freshly sliced tomato, and goat’s cheese.
• Add to an antipasto platter or serve as a dip mixed with a little natural yoghurt.
• Toss through rice noodles and serve with Asian greens and shredded chicken as a delicious salad.
• BBQ king prawns with a little chilli oil and serve with a dollop of coriander pesto.
• Swirl through sweet potato or pumpkin soup served with crusty bread.
• Serve with your favourite vegetable frittata or omelette.
• Stir through hot penne and add some lightly grilled sliced of zucchini and fresh parmesan.