Gelatin is found in traditional diets through bone-broths, slow cooked organ meats, soups and stews. Unfortunately, modern diets are incredibly deficient in gelatin and as a result digestive problems are on the rise.
Gelatin is a great source of amino acids, particularly glycine, proline and lysine, all of which play a role in maintaining a healthy gut and digestive system.
Fortunately it’s really easy to add gelatin back into our diets by incorporating traditional foods (such a bone broth) and through high quality gelatin powder. Add it to smoothies or make delicious gummies, jellies and desserts!
The Thankfully Nourished Australian Gelatin is:
- Derived from beef cattle, grass fed and free range in Australia
- Packaged in both a convenient 150g size pouch and an economical 750g tub
- Perfect for making jelly and gummy bears
- Often used in gut-healing protocols
- Easy to use – dissolves and gels easily without clumping
- GMO and Glyphosate free
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
- Paleo and Keto friendly
Use in cooking as desired.
Store in a cool, dry place.