A raw, single origin and multi-active tea tree honey produced by healthy bees foraging from the pristine healing grounds of Australia’s Bungawalbin Valley.
Post-harvest, the Meluka honey is infused with an organic tea tree extract that is sustainably produced from the leaves of ancient mother trees. The multi-active TTF24 honey is rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties.
An Australian botanical blossom flavour with mild tea tree notes.
TTF24 contains a lower dosage of tea tree extract infusion. For a stronger infusion, please see Meluka Tea Tree Honey TTF32.
How to use
Internal – consume directly from the spoon as needed. For daily use – 1-2 tsp. For targeted use – 2-4 tsp or more if required.
External – apply topically to burns, wounds and other skin conditions.
• Do not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
• Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
• Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
• Not pasteurized.
• Store away from sunlight.
• Meluka honey products are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be assured this is a natural process and attributable to pure, raw unprocessed honey. To return your honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.