Healthy bees produce the native raw honey by foraging from the pristine healing grounds of the Bungawalbin Valley located in the Northern Rivers area of NSW. This area is home to native Australian flora such as tea tree, eucalyptus, jelly bush, and other seasonal wildflowers.
The Meluka Native Honey Infused with Hemp Seed native honey is certified organic, single-origin, raw, unprocessed and fully traceable back to the master beekeeper.
Hemp seeds are a plant protein, they are rich in nutritious compounds, including vitamins A, C, D, E and high concentrations of the B-complex vitamins including thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid. Hemp seeds are also known for being high in protein and rich in essential fatty acids. Our bodies don’t produce them, so we need to get them from the food we eat – these are the good fats we want to be consuming!
• Do not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
• Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
• Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee-related products.
• Store away from sunlight.
• Meluka honey products are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallize, please be assured this is a natural process and attributable to pure, raw unprocessed honey. To return your honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.