When bees forage the Bungawalbin to create the Native Wildflower Honey, they forage nectar of tea tree, jellybush (leptospermum), eucalyptus and other seasonal wildflowers. With each season you’ll notice a very slight change in flavor profile depending on which native flowers are blossoming. Every batch of the Meluka Native Wildflower Honey is raw, certified organic, fully traceable and single origin.
The Meluka Native Wildflower Honey has multiple uses as:
• an everyday allrounder
• a healthy sweetener
• a sugar substitute in recipes
• as a drizzle
• in your tea or coffee
• on your cheeseboard
• in your cocktails
• home remedies
• Do not heat honey above 40°c as this will damage the enzymes and other honey benefits.
• Do not feed honey to infants under 1 year of age.
• Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee related products.
• Store away from sunlight.
• Meluka honey products are 100% raw and unpasteurized, if your honey begins to crystallise, please be assured this is a natural process and attributable to pure, raw unprocessed honey. To return your honey to liquid form, place your jar in warm water for 15 minutes.